I’m Talking To Charmayne Sauri on what motivated her on being a nurse and also talks about what was it like raising her first child at the age of 20. Also, why she left Indianapolis for Tampa and what motivated her to come to Tampa for Nursing. Also, i’m going to get her to talk about her family. i.
P.S. The question I will ask my mom would be the same question I asked on my first interview blog post.
1. What inspired you to become a nurse?
2. What other occupation you had before you came nurse?
3. What college you went to become a nurse and what class you graduated from to get your nursing degree?
4. Before you came to Tampa what state you live in and what high school you graduated from and what was your first dream before you became a nurse.
5. You were pregnant at the age of 20 years old, did it stop you from reaching your goal or did it motivate you reach your goal?
6. Before working at Moffitt Cancer Center were there other nursing hospital work before Moffitt or No?
7. Your son has his own radio show on at HCC on HawkRadio and Your Daughter is in the play called The Great Gatsby what motivated them to this to have your son on the radio and daughter in a play what motivated them?
8. Who is your favorite idol from the past, the present, or this generation, who is your idol and why?
9. Your Grandmother will turn 100 years old this coming January how blessed are you feeling right now knowing your grandmother is going to be 100 years old in January?
10. What would you say to the younger people like what is your quote to the younger people who want to be doctors, lawyer, police officer, or even a Radio DJ what would you say to them?